June 17, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - Life is full of Surprises

Hi crafty peeps! Hope you're having a great weekend.  I'm here with my second Blue Fern Studios DT layout for June...I hope it provides some inspiration :)


This layout is made with the Garden Life - Snippets paper.  I treated it with gesso, the Tattered Harlequin stamp, and drops of white paint.


My flower cluster includes Chesterville Florals and Harvest Lilies. I sprinkled some Prima Finnabair microbeads for added texture.


I framed the photo with a chipboard piece from the Splattered Circles set and a negative piece from the Brick Rings set.  They are covered with Sand and Sea embossing powder.  The title piece, Life is full of Suprises, is embossed in Ebony embossing powder.


I also layered 3 pieces of Garden Life - Felicity paper behind the photo.  This was a fun day, by the way... we surprised my daughter with her first trip to the roller rink, and she learned to skate in no time!


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Garden Life - Felicity
Garden Life - Snippets

Chipboard
Brick Rings
Life is full of Surprises
Splattered Circles

Embossing Powder
Ebony
Sand and Sea

Stamps
Tattered Harlequin

Flowers
Chesterville Florals
Harvest Lilies

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS