January 5, 2017

Sweet on You - Blue Fern Studios

Hello, friends!

I'm back with my third layout this month for Blue Fern Studios.  Like yesterday, today my layout features the beautiful new Heartland collection.


One of the things that I love about living in Las Vegas is the fact that we can spend time outdoors during the winter without freezing.  I took this photo of my daughter a little over a month ago while she was posing in our backyard.

Ohh are the Heartland flowers pretty!  I clustered some light pink and white Heartland Roses and Blooms with some dark pink and white Heartland Blossoms and dabbed them slightly with gesso for a softening effect.  I tucked in a chipboard piece from the "Winter Page Dangles" set which I treated with Silver Bells embossing powder.


The "Sweet on You" chipboard piece was also treated with Silver Bells embossing powder and a few dabs of gesso to blend it with the rest of the page.


Blue Fern Studios Products used:
paper: Heartland (Valentine Party, Kiss Kiss, Love Notes)
chipboard: Sweet on You, Winter Page Dangles
embossing powder: Silver Bells
flowers: Heartland Blossoms, Heartland Roses and Blooms
stamp: Esssential Textures

other products used:
enamel heart: Bella Blvd.
stencil: Prima Marketing
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang

*****

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Romy said...

Oh wow, such a gorgeous, girly and sweet lay-out!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS