January 4, 2017

Sweet - Blue Fern Studios

Hi, blog friends! I have my second Blue Fern Studios share today.  This layout features the brand new totally gorgeous Heartland collection.  I'm in love!


When I first laid eyes on the Heartland collection's Red Rose Ball paper, I immediately knew that I wanted to use a photo of my daughter in her jazz costume from last dance season.  That red costume was just screamin' for this paper!  I chose this sweet photo of Allison and her friend, Trinity, and as such, chose the "Sweet" chipboard piece for the title, which I embossed with Antique Gold powder.


 I used the "Heartland Corner" chipboard piece to frame the photo.  I embossed part of it with Antique Gold embossing powder and part with Snow embossing powder for some contrast.


My flower cluster contains gorgeous blooms from 4 different Blue Fern collections: Heartland Blossoms, Heartland Roses and Blooms, Christmas Blossoms, and Spring Lilies.  I added a metal piece, a resin flower, sequins and bling from my stash.


Blue Fern Studios Products used:
paper: Heartland (Red Rose Ball, Kiss Kiss, Love Notes)
chipboard: Heartland Corner, Sweet
embossing powder: Antique Gold, Snow
flowers: Heartland Blossoms, Heartland Roses and Blooms, Christmas Blooms, Spring Lilies
stamp: Serendipity Medley

other products used:
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang, Heidi Swapp
resin flowers: Fancy Pants
gems: Queen & Co.
sequins: Teresa Collins
metal embellishment: misc.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS