December 8, 2016

Santa, I've Been Good - My Creative Scrapbook

Hi blog friends!  It's reveal week at My Creative Scrapbook kit club. I created this layout with this month's Limited Edition kit along with some mixed media goodies from my stash.






To find out more about the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kits, please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com.


Have you seen the color challenge this month at Lindy's Stamp Gang? I would like to enter my layout in the challenge.  Here are the beautiful Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays that I used on my layout:

7 comments:

Romy said...

Your lay-out is so festive and pretty!

Caroline Elliam said...

Wow beautiful layout I love love it! Thank you for joining at Lindy's stamp gang challenge!

Natalie said...

Oh I love this - so pretty
Thanks for playing along with Lindys

talkis23 said...

Amazing creation wow lovely thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge !!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout. Thank You for joining ar Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge! Hugs

Anat Weksler said...

Very beautiful!

Yulianna said...

Fairytale! Thanks for playing at Lindy's stamp gang!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS