November 12, 2016

Happy - My Creative Scrapbook

Hi blog friends! I'm back with another layout made with the My Creative Scrapbook November Limited Edition Kit featuring the absolutely gorgeous Blue Fern Studios Mémoires collection.


This Blue Fern Studios background paper is beautifully detailed as-is, so I didn't want to cover any of it up!  Therefore I only added some subtle color and texture in the center of the paper, using modeling past through a Prima stencil followed by some Lindy's Stamp Gang and Heidi Swapp sprays.


I heat embossed the chipboard and wood veneer pieces with embossing powder.  I used gold for the birdcage and bird pieces, and used pink for the butterflies.


These beautiful flowers are all Blue Fern.  I dabbed everything with a bit of white gesso to soften things up.


Below is the My Creative Scrapbook November Limited Edition kit that I used for my layout.  There are so many gorgeous products included!

Visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com to make a purchase :)

1 comment:

Romy said...

It's such a lovely lay-out! I love the clean yet romantic look of it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS