January 7, 2016

Hello Today - My Creative Scrapbook

Hey friends!  I created this layout with the January Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.  This was a really fun one to make, and unlike usual, it came together really quickly (I'm usually a very slow scrapper)!


I wanted a fun look to this layout since the photo was taken during such a fun time for Allison.  I chose the yellow, black, and white colors in the kit and added some coordinating color to the background with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays from my stash.  The bright yellow feels so happy :)


The kit includes a full set of the Fancy Pants Happy Place brag cards.  There are lots of fun cards to choose from.  I thought the "Hello today" and the "a not so typical moment" cards were just perfect for this layout.





Here's the My Creative Scrapbook January Main Kit:

The kit features the Happy Place collection by Fancy Pants Designs!  There are lots of beautiful papers along with letter and number die cuts, brag cards, an ephemera pack, and buttons.  There's also a lovely Prima flowers vine, a package of Thickers, and ribbon... lots of fun parts and pieces to play with!

Take a peek at MyCreativeScrapbook.com for details and purchasing information!

Thank you for stopping by today!




2 comments:

Romy said...

What a gorgeous, bright page! I just love the sunny colours that you used.

Dorlene Durham said...

I love your work. the colors and lots of beautiful patterned paper! You sure can put together a beautiful layout. And your daughter is adorable!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS