November 9, 2015

Three Girls - My Creative Scrapbook

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a layout for My Creative Scrapbook kit club made with the November 2015 Limited Edition kit.  The background paper is a beautiful piece from the Prima Royal Menagerie collection.  I used a paint brush with some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to splash some pink, orange, and blue in the area where I would later adhere my photo.  I thought the colorful sprays did a nice job of pulling together the colors in the photo and the colors in the kit products.

The layers under my photo are mostly pieces from the Finnabair ephemera pack.  There are tons of beautiful pieces in that pack to choose from.  After adding three gorgeous Prima flowers to represent the three girls, stickers, and journaling, I flicked some black spray ink around the page for contrast.




Here's the kit that I used:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be sharing more kit work throughout the week.  Have a good one!

1 comment:

Romy said...

Your lay-out is so beautiful and feminine! I love the elegant look of it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS