October 7, 2015

Happy Blessed Thankful - My Creative Scrapbook

It's still reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club!

Today I'm sharing my third page made with the October Main kit.  This beautiful kit features Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice and We Are...Family plus Carta Bella decorative brads, Prima flowers, and more.


I used some blue Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays from my stash on the background to coordinate the blues in the kit supplies with the blue dress and pumpkin in the photo.

Here's the My Creative Scrapbook kit that I worked with:


I will be back tomorrow with one more Main kit layout :)

Did you know that My Creative Scrapbook offers several kit selections and subscription options?  Whether you prefer a clean and simple, shabby chic, a heavily embellished style, or something in between, there are kit selections to suit everyone.

 My Creative Scrapbook is accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

1 comment:

Romy said...

YOur lay-out turned out so beautiful! I really love the pops of blue and they compliment your daughter's dress so well!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS