October 6, 2015

Fall - My Creative Scrapbook

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club!

I worked with the October Main kit, which is filled with Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice and We Are...Family plus Carta Bella decorative brads, Prima flowers, and more.

Here's my second page made with the kit.


I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays from my stash to create the background of yellow and orange with drops of black.  The yellow was inspired by the yellow tie from my daughter's uniform... I think the sprays really bring the color out!

Here's the My Creative Scrapbook kit that I worked with:


I will be back tomorrow with another Main kit layout :)

Did you know that My Creative Scrapbook offers several kit selections and subscription options?  Whether you prefer a clean and simple, shabby chic, a heavily embellished style, or something in between, there are kit selections to suit everyone.

 My Creative Scrapbook is accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

1 comment:

Romy said...

It turned out so pretty! Your lay-out blends so well with the photo.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS