August 7, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook: Recital Day

Hooray for the weekend!

Today's share is a layout of my sweet girl on her very first recital day.  Pam at My Creative Scrapbook couldn't have put together a better kit for this photo! :)


Just like yesterday's layout, I chose a Blue Fern Studios Love Story collection paper for the background.  The rest of the papers are Prima Marketing's Debutante collection.


Here are some of the breathtaking Prima flowers that are included in the kit.


More Prima flowers and a beautiful butterfly.  Here you can also see some of the treatment that I applied to the Blue Fern Studios jeweled frame chipboard piece.  First a coat of white gesso, then embossing with 3 colors of Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders, then some random stamping with a Prima stamp, followed by some dabs of white gesso here and there.  I finished the frame off with some gold beads from my stash.


I used a variety of coordinating Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays, a stencil and stamp from Prima, and a stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps on my background.  Can you see the white glittery tulle trim tucked into the sides of the photo?


The white sparkly alphas in the kit were perfect for the title.

Here's the gorgeous kit that I used:

To purchase a kit, please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com

1 comment:

Romy said...

What a gorgeous lay-out with so many pretty details! I really love all the girly touches.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS