August 1, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook August Kit Sneak Peeks

It's sneak peek day at My Creative Scrapbook kit club!  Such a fun time this day is each month, as we get to share some peeks at the new kits that will be revealed on the 5th.  I remember clearly how excited I was for this day when I was an MCS member... I would hit refresh over and over as I anxiously waited for the new sneaks to be posted :)

So here are the August sneak peeks, created by various members of the design team:

August 2015 Main Kit Sneak Peeks

August 2015 Creative Kit Sneak Peeks

August 2015 Limited Edition Kit Sneak Peeks

August 2015 Main Kit Sneak Peeks

The full reveal of the kits will be on August 5th.  I'm excited to share the kits and my creations with you then!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS