June 6, 2015

You... My Creative Scrapbook

I'm back with another share of my June kit work for My Creative Scrapbook kit club!
This was such a fun kit, filled with Chickaniddy Crafts 365 goodies and lots more.


I had some more fun with my stash of Lindy's Stamp Gang mists as well as some stencils and super heavy gesso on the background.



I love this date stamp! I've had it in my stash forever but only recently re-discovered it!


Here's the beautiful June Main Kit:

You can find information about all of the monthly kits at MyCreativeScrapbook.com.  While you're there, stop by the Design Team Gallery for loads of inspiration from the team.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Romy said...

This turned out so beautiful! I really love your playful style :)

Lyne said...

What a fun little girl you have

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS