November 12, 2014

More Crate Paper Open Book: My Creative Scrapbook November Main Kit

Hi blog friends. Today I'm sharing my third layout made with the My Creative Scrapbook November Main Kit.

There are so many gorgeous Crate Paper Open Book goodies in this kit that I could have created several more things if I only had the time to craft.




One of my favorite parts of this kit are the vellum words. I used on one each of my pages. Here I've used the "happy heart" piece, popped up with foam squares. Love those pieces!

I used my stapler to adhere some of the other embellishments (I reinforced with a glue dot underneath). I really like the look and extra texture that something as simple as a staple adds!


Here's a picture of the quite gorgeous November Main Kit:

Full descriptions of the November kits along with subscription information can be found on the My Creative Scrapbook website... check it out!
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS