May 26, 2014

ADORNit Guest Designer: Forever Family

Hi blog friends :)
I'm excited to share that I was invited to guest design for ADORNit! Over the next few days, the projects that I created will be featured on their blog.

Here's the first layout, using the Forever Family collection.


I really enjoyed the warm, rich color combination in the Family Forever collection and love how it compliments these photos of my mom with my little girl.  I softened up the reverse side of the "Family Wordplay" patterned paper with some gesso before adhering the photos with foam squares.


I started my main embellishment cluster by layering some Family Vignette and Family Reflection laser die cuts, and then added some die-cut flowers cut from the reverse side of the "Family Tickertape" paper.



I placed a few "You, Me, Us" stickers here and there for added interest.



My favorite items on this layout are the wonderful Family wood shapes and words!


The ADORNit website is here.
and the ADORNit blog is here.
 :)

3 comments:

Romy said...

I absolutely love this lay-out! I just love how you arranged the flowers and hearts around your adorable photos.

cghundley said...

Very pretty layout
and I love those
flowers!
Carla from Utah

cghundley said...

I'm a follower.
Carla from Utah

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS