July 19, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook July Album Kit: BasicGrey Mint Julep

Have you seen the Album kit this month at My Creative Scrapbook? It's totally gorgeous... one of my favorite MCS Album kits to date.

The kit features the BasicGrey Mint Julep collection and includes several double-sided patterned papers, a package of decorative brads, a pad of snippets cards, and canvas stickers.

Plus, there are Prima flowers and stamps, Petaloo flowers, bunches of green, yellow, and white flowers, pearl buttons, stick pins, a paper doily and a crochet piece, several trims, letter stickers... and even more.

My friend and teammate Delaina designed a beautiful mini album sample using the kit which you can see in the My Creative Scrapbook design team gallery.

I used the kit to make some layouts. Here's one of them:


There are so many pretty flowers included in this kit, and I love that there's a stamp set, too.




Here's the July Album kit:


A 6-month subscription to the My Creative Scrapbook Album kit is only $34.99 + shipping per month.

If you've been considering signing up for this (or any of the My Creative Scrapbook kits), now would be a most excellent time to do so, as Pam will be at CHA next week ordering up all of the latest and greatest goodies for the kits!

1 comment:

Romy said...

Wonderful girly lay-out! I love your use of colours here.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS