July 11, 2013

More Little Yellow Bicycle Poppy: My Creative Scrapbook July Creative Kit

I have another layout to share that I made with the July Creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.

This kit features Little Yellow Bicycle Poppy and includes lots of double-sided patterned papers, a paper crafting flower kit, canvas title stickers, and chipboard shapes plus a package of burlap flowers, Thickers, and cute dot ribbon.

I chose the pretty blues and greens plus a splash of yellow for this one.

This was Allison's 4th gymnastics class. I was SO proud of the very long way that she came in just 4 short sessions- she went from shy and hesitant to brave and confident! The coach was just amazing.

The burlap flowers are some of my favorite Little Yellow Bicycle embellishments. I'd really love to have a constant supply of these in my stash!

 Their paper crafting flower kit is another favorite of mine. There are lots of possibilities for layering the flower and diecut pieces. The little pearls add a lovely touch.

The July Creative kit

A 6-month membership to the Creative kit is only $28.99 + shipping per month. A deal like that is tough to beat. For information on purchasing any of the kits, please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website, here.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS