May 17, 2013

Thank You Card: Ruby Rock-It & Fiskars

Here's a card that I created for the Ruby Rock-It blog this week featuring the lovely Arcadia range.

Krisberc-thanks-a-bunch

I layered an Arcadia tag and bling as well as butterflies and the oval sentiment base from one of the decoupage sets onto three of the Arcadia papers. I added the bright white punched butterfly to bring out the white in the patterned paper and in the card base. The sentiment is a stamp from my stash.

Krisberc-thanks-a-bunch-closeup

Ruby Rock-It and Fiskars are cross-promoting this month. Here's the Fiskars Sea Pearls 3-in-1 Corner Punch that I used to add some detailed corners to one of the paper layers:
Sea-Pearls-3-in-1-Corner-Punch1

 Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Romy said...

Absolutely wonderful card! Love those butterflies!

Cathy said...

beautiful card!! love the corner punch,

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS