May 15, 2013

More My Creative Scrapbook: Doodlebug Take Note

I have one more Doodlebug Take Note layout to share that I created with the Creative kit this month from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.


Such a simple layout but one of my recent favorites. I think the simplicity helps let the fun bubble-filled photos take center stage.



Here's a photo of the May Creative kit:

The kit contains lots of super cute Take Note papers and stickers along with Prima flowers, ribbons, buttons, a 12x12 piece of canvas, and even paper clips. Such a happy kit!

For information on purchasing any of My Creative Scrapbook's monthly kits, please visit the website HERE. While you're there, I highly recommend viewing the Design Team gallery!

Well that does it for my May kit work for My Creative Scrapbook. I'm off to dig into the June kits... just wait until you see what's coming :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute!

Katherine said...

Adorable! Love the action shots :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS