April 13, 2013

More My Creative Scrapbook: Bo Bunny Surprise

Hey everyone, hope you're having a great weekend! I have one more Bo Bunny Surprise! collection layout to share that I made with the Creative kit this month from My Creative Scrapbook.


Although this kit is heavily birthday-themed, it also works perfectly for other moments deserving to be celebrated such as my daughter working on mastering the climbing of this ladder at the playground.



Here's the fun April Creative kit:


Would you believe that I'm digging in to the May kits now? Wow, is time ever flying. Summer is going to be here before we know it. But back to the May kits... WOW... they are some of my favorites yet.  Can't wait for you to see!

You can find all of the information about subscribing to any of the My Creative Scrapbook monthly kits on the website, here.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS