February 21, 2013

Ruby Rock-It Vellum Treat Pockets

I recently made these sweet treat-filled vellum pockets using the gorgeous Bella! papers and embellishments from Ruby Rock-It Bella! Fundamentals.


I started with the oh-so-perfect for love-themed projects vellum with hearts sheets from the fundamentals line. I simply cut 3 sheets of the vellum in half, which gave me 6 pieces of vellum for 6 treat pockets.

I then scored the pieces of vellum horizontally at 2-inches from each end and vertically on one end at about 3/4-inch.

After folding and creasing the score lines with a bone folder, I used my adhesive tape gun to adhere the folds to form the pockets.


I wrapped a band/strip of Bella! wedding paper in various patterns around the vellum and adhered the strips to the backs of the pockets.

After adding some beautiful Bella! die cut glittered hearts (stamped with sentiments from my stash), dimensional heart stickers, and organza brads, all that was left to do was to add some delicious treats to the pouches.

Of course, I had to sample the chocolate to make sure it would be acceptable :)


My daughter gave these to her cousins last week for Valentine's Day, but the theme could very easily be adapted to whatever suits your needs :)

If you'd like to see my list of supplies used, please visit the RRBF blog, HERE.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS