February 24, 2013

Ruby Rock-It Baby Girl Card Set

This month at Ruby Rock-It we have been highlighting the adorable new mini ranges. I have this set of cards up on the Ruby Rock-It blog today featuring the Baby Girl mini range.


I began with a trio of pre-cut embossed card bases. I could get spoiled by those- no need to devote time to cutting, scoring, and folding them from scratch! Using the same general design, I layered cardstock and embellishments onto the three card bases, adhering each layer with foam squares for dimension.

One of my favorite parts of the Baby Girl mini theme line is the Snippets cardstock- I loved how easy it was to cut out 3 of the snippets, round their corners, and use them to build the focal points on my card fronts!







For my supply list and awesome projects by my teammates please visit the Ruby Rock-It blog.

1 comment:

Christy said...

These are STUNNING!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS