February 5, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook February Main Kit

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club! The kits this month are bursting with everything you need to create your love-themed paper crafts whether the subject is your significant other, your child, or anyone/anything that you adore.

The Main Kit this month features the gorgeous Crate Paper Fourteen collection and is complemented by some lovely Authentique goodies. Just wait until you see the pretty embellishments!

I created these layouts with the kit and still have lots of product left over:











We've been in our house for almost a week now! Gosh it feels so wonderful after waiting for so long. Unpacking and organizing is certainly a process, but we're gettin' there :)

Here's a photo of the February Main Kit:


I hope you'll take a few moments to check out the My Creative Scrapbook design team gallery which is loaded with an enormous amount of beautiful layout, card, and project samples using the kits.  You can also find lots of inspiration on the My Creative Scrapbook blog and facebook page.

Come back tomorrow, please, as I'll have my February Creative Kit work up.

3 comments:

Romy said...

You've done such gorgeous work with this kit. Each one of your lay-outs is so beautiful and lovely.

Ashley said...

Your layouts are absolutely beautiful! I love all the detail you put into them. Your love layouts would make a great submission for this week's love layout challenge at Red Carpet Studio! :)

Ashley
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

Jacqui said...

Beautiful layouts Kris.
Congrats on moving into your new home, may you make lots of happy memories there.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS