January 7, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook January Main Kit

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club, and let me just tell you, if this month's kit lineup is any indication of what's to come for the rest of 2013... we are in for a really fantastic year!

The January Main Kit features a beautiful combination of Teresa Collins Now & Then and Carta Bella Traditions complimented by lovely ribbons and Prima flowers.

Here's what I created with the kit:





If you're wondering, yes, I am still living/crafting away in the hotel room.  I'm glad to say though that I think we're in the final stretch... it's been 7 weeks in the temporary housing, with an estimated three and a half weeks to go. Hopefully, our home builder won't push the date back yet again.

Here's a photo of the January Main Kit:


I hope you'll take a few moments to check out the My Creative Scrapbook design team gallery which is loaded with an enormous amount of beautiful layout, card, and project samples using the kits.  You can also find lots of inspiration on the My Creative Scrapbook blog and facebook page.

Come back tomorrow, please, as I'll have my January Creative Kit work up :)

2 comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, you have done such wonderful work with this kit! I really love your lay-outs and that lovely card. Your layering always looks so beautiful!

glorygirl said...

Looks like a kit with LOTS of opportunity! Love what you did with the kit. So many cute pages!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS