January 22, 2013

More Little Yellow Bicycle Winterings

Hi everyone! I have another Winterings collection layout to share today thanks to a wonderful guest designing opportunity given to me by Little Yellow Bicycle.

If you'd like to take a peek at the Winterings layout that I posted previously, you can find it along with details of an awesome sketch challenge opportunity, here.

To say I'm totally excited to be featured on the Little Yellow Bicycle blog today with their gorgeous Winterings collection is most definitely an understatement!


The photos on this layout are not the best quality, I know, but I've been working on reminding myself that it's the recording of special moments that matters most...

What I love about these photos, and the reason why I really wanted to scrap them, is my sweet little girl standing against the glass front door, bedhead and all, with her face pressed against the glass and taking in the sights and sounds of winter with a perfect blanket of fresh snow.


Imagine how thrilled I was to find these exact sentiments included in the Fresh Verse cardstock stickers. What do you think of the awesome clear cut piece and vellum tape strip included here?


I tucked several pieces of the paper crafting kit here and there, adhering some with foam tape for added dimension. The above cluster also includes one of the beautiful layered burlap stickers.


That lovely wintry pinecone in the above cluster is part of the Winterings chipboard shapes set- a perfect little piece to represent the hundreds of pinecones that our huge spruce tree continually dropped.

If you haven't had a chance to play with Winterings yet, consider checking it out- the photos do not do it justice and it's even more gorgeous in person.

Thank you Liz and Little Yellow Bicycle for the super fun opportunity!

House update: A LOT of progress has been made in the past week! We have a driveway and walkway. Our first floor ceramic tiling is done. All of the countertops are in. Today they were working on installing the carpet on the second floor.  Just about all that's left are the kitchen appliances, the bathroom fixtures, and some repair work here and there. Fingers are crossed for an on-time closing on Friday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is beautiful Kris!! The perfect collection for your photos. I love the clusters.

Keeping my fingers crossed on the Friday Closing. You will have to share pics of your new home!! :)

Lanette said...

Such cute pictures! I love this lo!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS