December 6, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook December Creative Kit

The December Creative Kit at My Creative Scrapbook features the super cute Bo Bunny Mistletoe collection!  In addition to the adorable papers, the kit has coordinating chipboard stickers, letter stickers, brads, and flowers along with a huge box of mambi chipboard shapes, plus some festive ribbon and trim.

I was able to create 2 Christmas decor items 2 layouts and still have tons of embellishments left over.  Here are my projects:


The above wreath and below door hanger along with the altered tray that I shared here yesterday are doing a great job of making our hotel room look Christmas-y!


The photo on the layout below was from last Christmas. My little scholar was so excited to find an alphabet puzzle under the tree.


Unlike last year, this year Allison was hesitant about sitting on Santa's lap. So, Santa had us distract her while he hid behind his chair, and when Allison saw that he was "gone", she was willing to sit in his chair by herself.  Then, Santa peeked out from behind the chair, and we got to go home with this cute photo.


You can find a lot more projects with this kit created by my teammates in the My Creative Scrapbook design team gallery.  If you've been thinking about subscribing to the kit club, now is a really great time... with Winter CHA coming up next month, Pam will be filling her kits with all of the new fantastic products!

1 comment:

Moonie said...

love love love the door hanger Kris.. This is giving me an idea for when we go away in our caravan xxx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS