September 11, 2012

Momenta + Xyron Cards

Hi everyone!  This week Momenta is featuring projects created by the design team using Xyron adhesives.  Here are the cards that I have up on the Momenta blog for the promotion.


My first card features the beautiful Oooh LaLa Coordinating Pyramid Cardstock Pad. This is my favorite of Momenta's new designs. The colors and patterns are so versatile and pretty!


I have to confess that although I've used several Xyron products over the years, I hadn't had an opportunity to try the Mega Runner until now.  Let me tell you, this adhesive runner is awesome! Unlike most of the other dry adhesive runners that I've tried, Xyron's gives me a few seconds to adjust the placement of what I'm adhering to just where I want it before it's stuck where it's at. I LOVE THAT!

Supplies:
kraft cardstock (Bazzill)
ribbon (ribbonFX)
ink (Ranger)
border punch (Martha Stewart)


This card features the lovely Family Heritage Pyramid Cardstock pad.  It's another fabulous addition to Momenta's product line!


Again, I loved how easy it was to adhere my cardstock layers exactly where I wanted them using Xyron's Mega Runner! I'm so glad I had a chance to try this tool... it is now on my frequently used tool list.

Supplies:
kraft cardstock (Bazzill)
trim (misc.)
ink (Ranger)

2 comments:

Romy said...

Wow, such gorgeous cards! I love the addition of the metal embellishments.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post, I really look forward to updates from you.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS