September 19, 2012

Momenta Card and Card Tote Set

I have a bright and cheerful Momenta card and tote set to share that could make for a perfect teacher gift!


When my daughter completed her "Parent-Tot" swimming lessons, I thought a beach-themed gift set would be perfect to give to the instructor.  I chose the Family Outings collection for my project.  This set could very easily be recreated in a variety of themes to suit your needs.


I used my score board and this tutorial to create this little card-sized tote bag.  I did change the dimensions of the tote to better suit my 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inch sized card; the finished tote measures 6 x 4-1/2 x 1.  This little tote is a much more fun presentation of a card than a plain envelope is, isn't it?


This cute little lobster is a clear layered sticker from the beach set, and the glittery star clear layered sticker is from the circus set.  The sentiment is a vellum sticker.


The coordinating card front was made from cardstock scraps leftover from the tote and then matted onto two layers of solid cardstock from the Brights textured cardstock pad.


I was thrilled to find a vellum sentiment sticker that was very similar to the one that I used on the bag.  This sticker is from the Family Outings message sticker kit and is just different enough from the other sticker to set it apart.  This clear layered sticker cluster includes a palm tree and sun from the mini beach set along with a cute little splashing duck from the mini cuddle & coo set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS