August 2, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook August Creative Kit Sneaks!

Hi everyone, I'm so glad you stopped by today.  The beginning of the month is always an exciting time as it's when I can start sharing some peeks at the kit work I've been up to for My Creative Scrapbook kit club.

For the past couple of weeks I've been a busy bee working with the August Creative and August Album kits.  They're both completely WONDERFUL kits, filled to the brim with fantastic, fun scrapbook products.  I enjoyed working with each!

Today I have my Creative Kit work sneaks ready to share.  This kit is bursting with fun, colorful products that are perfect for summer photos.






I'm excited to show you the full reveal on the 5th.  But in the meantime, please come back again tomorrow for my August Album kit sneaks :)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS