July 17, 2012

My Creative Sketches July Sketch Contest *Prize*

The July sketch contest at My Creative Sketches is up and running... I hope you'll play along!

 This is my sketch sample using some of my favorite Teresa Collins' Posh.

 I clustered several Prima flowers around a fuschia flower from Imaginisce.
That blingy flower center is also Prima.

I love Teresa's collections so much!
Have you seen her Summer CHA releases?!  *drool*

This is the wonderful sketch by Kim Keane.

and the fabulous prize!!!

The July sketch contest runs until August 14th.  The winner will be randomly drawn and announced on the My Creative Sketches blog shortly after the end of the contest.  You can find all of the details of the contest on the blog, here... go play along!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS