July 21, 2012

Momenta Cards

Hello everyone!  I have another pair of friendship cards on the Momenta blog today.  They feature patterned cardstock and layered stickers from the fun Family Outings line.


For the first card, I layered two of the blue patterns from the Family Outings premium paper pad for the background to create a relaxed feel to the card.  I mounted the fun beach chair with umbrella clear layered sticker onto solid white cardstock and layered those onto the yellow polka dot patterned cardstock from the Family Outings pad (the oval and scalloped oval were cut with my die cut machine).

The sentiment is a vellum sticker from the Serendipity vellum sticker quote pad, which I adhered to solid white cardstock and attached to the card front with foam squares.  I used green polka dot ribbon for the bow to coordinate with the green polka dot section of the umbrella.


For my second card, I wanted the wonderful Family Outings yellow polka dot cardstock to stand out, so I only put a small layer of blue patterned cardstock behind it.

I layered a die cut oval and scalloped oval using foam squares and then adhered the sweet vellum sentiment sticker on top.  I finished the card off with a pretty blue bow. 


The cute pair of fish is a layered sticker from the same set used in the first card.  I thought they'd make a sweet compliment to the sentiment :)


Supplies:
solid cardstock (Bazzill)
dies (Spellbinders)
ribbon (misc.)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS