July 22, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone! My mom had her birthday this weekend- here's her card using pretty Prima papers, a chipboard sticker, and ribbon that were left over from the beautiful June Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook.  I always have plenty of MCS kit leftovers to use for cards!  Love that!

The "birthday wishes" stamp is from the Joyful Blooms set by Verve Stamps.  I thought it would be perfect to use for their July Diva Dare to create a birthday-themed project.

I'm always inspired by the sketches at Mojo Monday- I especially loved this week's sketch.

Hope you're having a great weekend!  I'm a busy bee right now with the My Creative Scrapbook August kits... can't wait to show you :)

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, I adore the papers and the fabulous bow....so glad you took the Verve Diva Dare..have a great week!

enjoy *~*

Maureen said...

oh, this is just gorgeous!! That bow is stunning and makes this card shine! Thanks so much for answering our Diva Dare!

Stacy Cohen said...

What a beautiful card, Kris! I wanted to let you know that you won the giveaway on my blog for the Making Memories Modern Millinery products. Congrats! Send me an email with your address, and I will forward it to MM.

Stacy Cohen
sjbarancik@aol.com

Christa said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! She's lucky to have you! This card is beautiful and subtle and elegant. Great work, my friend!

Amy Sheffer said...

How fabulous! Your bow is tied so perfectly and makes for such a striking accent! Thanks for joining in the Verve Diva Dare!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS