June 4, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook June Main Kit

Hi everyone!  There's lots of fun going on today at My Creative Scrapbook... it's REVEAL DAY!

So now I can start sharing what I've been working on over the past few weeks.  Today I have my June Main Kit layouts... featuring Prima's gorgeous Sun Kiss collection and complimented with a few of the pretty papers from We R Memory Keepers' Anthologie collection.


In this photo, Allison was just sitting in the grass, happy to have her picture taken.  The wonderful brown scalloped background paper and the blue text paper are from We R's Anthologie.  The rest is Prima's Sun Kiss. 


This gorgeous kit includes 2 full packages of beautiful Prima flowers and a large assortment of chipboard stickers.  I've clustered some of them here in the bottom corner of the layout along with the kit's cream sheer ribbon.


The Prima Sun Kiss ABC sticker sheet has tons and tons of letter stickers as well as some wonderful word and phrase stickers.


This photo of Allison and me just melts me.  Something extra special about it is that it was taken on Mother's Day.  It was such a happy moment for me.


I can't resist clustering the beautiful Prima flowers and chipboard elements.  There's some lovely cream lace in the kit too, which I've tied into a bow here.


Don't forget about packaging... I cut those 3 pennants out from one of the Prima flowers packages and adhered them to the top of my layout with foam tape.


Our Mother's Day photo :)  I'm so thrilled with how this turned out... and I will gladly admit that I wore the blue shirt to coordinate with Allison's yellow shirt to coordinate with this gorgeous Prima kit :)


More of the kit's Prima flowers and chipboard stickers, along with some of the Prima letter stickers adhered with foam tape.  I added some dots onto the white flowers with my white pearl pen for added interest.


There is lots of pretty ribbon in this kit.  Here I've tied some of the brown grossgrain ribbon into a bow around the stem of a Prima chipboard flower sticker.  I also added some dots of Stickles... Star Dust or Diamond or one similar.


Allison is so great lately about having her picture taken.  Sometimes she even asks for us to take her picture.  She almost always wants to immediately see it on the camera screen.  Too cute.


More beautiful Prima flowers, chipboard stickers, and word stickers in this cluster.  I added some Stickles and tied some floss to finish it off.

If you love this kit, you'll want to check back tomorrow *hint hint*... there are lots of exciting things happening at My Creative Scrapbook... including a huge Prima contest... I'll be back tomorrow to share more!

3 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Your layouts are beautiful Kris!! They all go together so well, they need to be hung on a wall and displayed together!!

Anonymous said...

Just thought i would change my old techniques of not commenting and say hello. Been around for awhile and have loved your posts

Michelle said...

These are all so very pretty!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS