May 17, 2012

My Creative Sketches May Sketch Contest

The May sketch contest at My Creative Sketches is up and running, and WOW, as always there a gorgeous prize up for grabs... hope you'll play along!

Here's my sketch sample using a variety of Lily Bee papers.

It was really neat to see my daughter studying a ladybug!

Here's the wonderful sketch created by Tony Rangel
based on a layout by My Creative Scrapbook DT member Delaina Burns.

and the gorgeous prize!

The contest runs until midnight EST on June 16th.  The winner will be randomly drawn and announced on the My Creative Sketches blog shortly after the end of the contest.  You can find all of the details of the contest on the blog, here.

I'd love to see my blog friends participate!!!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS