May 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook May Creative Kit REVEAL + Contests/Prizes

Hello friends! Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

It's reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club and I'm thrilled to share my projects using the May Creative Kit featuring Bo Bunny's Alora collection.













Here's a look at the super adorable Creative Kit...

Check out the Main kit, too... Pink Paislee's Spring Jubilee!

and the Album kit... Authentique's Genuine!

and have a look at the Limited Edition kit... Webster's Pages' Everyday Poetry!

The Design Team gallery is BURSTING with loads and loads of incredible eye candy using these kits... make sure to have a look!

***My Creative Sketches contest reminder***
The deadline to submit your entry for the April sketch contest is May 14th.
Have you seen the PRIZE?!...  I hope you'll enter the contest!


***My Creative Scrapbook challenge reminder***
The deadline to submit your entry for the April circle challenge is also May 14th.
The PRIZE is Dusty Attic goodies!  Don't miss out!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Beautiful beautiful layouts! I can't wait to receive my May Kit!!

Izzy Anderson said...

You did such beautiful gorgeous amazing work with MCS. Love it all.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS