May 21, 2012

More Momenta Thank You Cards

Hi!  I have another pair of thank-you cards up on the Momenta blog this week.  Allison gave these to her preschool teachers along with their gifts for teacher appreciation week.  She's been attending for 2 hours a week... in the Fall she'll move up to 4 hours... eek!

Once again, I have used Momenta's wonderful 5x7 cardstock pads.

Some of my favorite Momenta products are the vellum stickers.
There are sooooo many styles to chose from,
and they make it super easy to add a sentiment to a card.

I'm also a fan of the clear layered stickers.
I appreciate that they come pre-assembled and ready to use!

The second card uses the same design as the first.
I often make cards in sets of 2's...
it's an efficient way to build your card stash.

I recently came across this card sketch site and loved the inspiration there!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

These are so so pretty!!! I am sure her teachers loved them!

Christa said...

GReat take on the sketch! And I am always amazed at your final results. SO inspired!

wedding thank you cards said...

The green ribbon thank you card is amazingly beautiful!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS