May 24, 2012

Eyelet Outlet Projects

Hi friends!  I have a few projects up on the Eyelet Outlet blog this week which feature some wonderful brads and ribbon.

I picked this plain kraft bag up from the dollar store and prettied it up with some adorable Pebbles paper, cupcake brads, pink pearl brads, and cupcake ribbon.  While I was at it, I made a matching card and envelope.  I love giving gifts in sets like this.

This thank-you card is made from Momenta cardstock and embellished with a dress form brad, thread brads, and sewing ribbon.

I couldn't resist using the strawberry brads and fruit ribbon to make a "you're sweet" card.  The paper is an older line from October Afternoon that I've been hoarding.

Eyelet Outlet has an enormous selection of themed, pearl, and jewel brads.  Don't let the name fool you... they have just as many, if not more, brads as they have eyelets.  I had a little peek today at some of the new stuff that will be coming out soon... some major cuteness there!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love your bag and cards, Kristine! Miss seeing you at SD.
Take care,
Karen

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS