April 25, 2012

We R Memory Keepers GDT Projects

Hello everyone.  I was so honored to be featured on the We R Memory Keepers facebook page the other day!

I was sent some of the adorable Baby Mine collection to create with, and here is what I came up with:


The colors and patterns of Baby Mine are so cheerful and cute!  I found that the collection worked wonderfully for my toddler despite its baby theme.


This super cute Baby Mine journaling prompt made it really simple to record some of the things that I love about my daughter.


I used my punches to create a few simple coordinating flowers to add to the page.


I thought this onesie tag would be a really cute focal point for a card so I adhered it onto layered papers with foam tape and then finished the card off with a polka dot bow.

 

If you feel like heading over to the We R facebook page and leaving some love on my Baby Mine layout (posted on April 20th) I'd sure be grateful :)  Thanks!

1 comment:

Rebecca Mosher said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I took a browse through yours and love how you seem drawn to all the bright colours! The layout is adorable :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS