March 5, 2012

Swoon!

Wow, several days have flown by since I last blogged.  We've had busy times here lately with Allison's 2nd birthday, a wonderful visit from my mother-in-law, and all of the day to day activities that have been taking place.

I still managed to sneak in some crafting time although I can't share most of what I've made just yet.  This weekend I had the chance to create with the new Swoon collection from Little Yellow Bicycle.  Have you seen it yet?  It's so gorgeous and sophisticated.

I waited almost 7 years to scrap this wedding photo!  I'm really picky about the papers that I use for my pages, and I hadn't found the right ones to use for this photo until I recently got my hands on Swoon.  The collection looks beautiful online... but in person... woooooooooooooooooow... perfectly gorgeous!

I LOVE the paper flower kit which I used several pieces of along with some pretty cardstock stickers.

The self-adhesive jewels and pearls made it so easy to dress the flowers up, and I love that so many of them come in the package.

I have more Swoon stuff to share in my next posts :)

2 comments:

Skrimp N Skrap said...

Just beautiful. Swoon is a very apt name!

Jolaine Frias said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous! Very elegant!!! Love all the beautiful layers and the stunning pic!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS