March 19, 2012

A Special Visit - MLS Mini Album

Hello!

Allison's granny recently came for a visit from out of town.  I wanted to have a mini album already made and ready to fill with photos and journaling so that I could send it home with her as a sweet souvenir.  The album needed to be fairly simple and not bulky so that it could fit into her carry-on bag and hopefully not get too smashed.  This is what I came up with using raw chipboard sheets and some really pretty My Little Shoebox goodies.







All of the patterned paper, cardstock stickers, letter stickers, and flower diecuts are from My Little Shoebox's new Lovely Day collection.  It's such a wonderful line for Spring.  The self-adhesive pearls that I used as flower centers are from Kaisercraft.

I'm really glad I made this album ahead of time... it took away the pressure of hurrying to create one after the fact.

2 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a beautiful little mini-that's a great idea to create one for such a special visit :)

thanks for sharing!

sarabeth

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

What a sweet little album Kris!! I love that you had it already made and just had to add the photos :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS