February 16, 2012

My Creative Sketches News and Prima Sketch Contest

Hi friends!

I had such a wonderful time guest designing for My Creative Scrapbook kit club in December and again in February.  I'm so happy to say that it looks like the MCS fun is going to continue for me, as I have been invited to join the My Creative Scrapbook sketch team and also may have an opportunity to guest design again in the future... THANK YOU, PAM!

MCS has really awesome sketch contests each month, and this month's has just been announced... it's a biggie... Prima!

Look at the main prize... lots and lots of Prima!!!

The sketch contest begins today and ends on March 14th at midnight EST.  The main winner will be voted on and two additional winners will be selected via random draw.  You can find the sketch and all of the details on the My Creative Sketches blog.

The girls at My Creative Scrapbook LOVE Prima flowers so they are giving a package of Prima flowers away to every new kit member during the contest (limited to the first 50 members).  For the current members, just invite a friend to join the club and you both will receive Prima flowers in your kit the first shipment of the promotion.  What could be more fun?

1 comment:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

wow! what a great contest!!! thanks for sharing this!

sarabeth

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS