February 1, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook February Sneak Peeks

Good morning!

I'm so thrilled to share that I've been blessed with another month of guest designing for My Creative Scrapbook kit club.  What an honor it is to have this chance to design with Pam's outstanding kits along with her uber talented, highly supportive design team.

Before I share my sneak peeks at my February kit work, I want to mention that Pam has spent the past few days at CHA placing lots and lots of orders for beautiful new products for the upcoming kits.  She described what she ordered with one word... "EVERYTHING"!!!  She's very excited about what she has planned for her upcoming kits, as am I.

If you have been considering subscribing to the club, now would be an ideal time!

Here are my Album Kit sneak peaks:









and my Creative Kit sneak peeks:







You can find the entire team's sneaks on the MCS message board, here!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your sneaks!! You have some great shots of Allison!! Your pages look fabulous. I can't wait to see them in full this weekend-Monday.

Betty said...

Kris your sneaks are the best nevermind when you reveal the whole page!!!!! Have a great day
Betty

Tanya Desmond said...

what a treat to look at these sneaks!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS