February 5, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook February Creative Kit

Today I have my projects created with the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  I had such an amazing time guest designing and want to express my heartfelt thanks to Pam for including me.






The kit features the adorable Love Struck collection from We R Memory Keepers and even includes stamps!  It was a totally fun kit to work with.


The February design team gallery is absolutely BURSTING with an incredible amount of amazing inspirational projects created with all 4 of the February kits.  But don't take my word for it... go have a look for yourself... you'll be very glad you did!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fabulous bunch of projects!

Michelle said...

These are fantastic, Kris!! You have gotten such cute photos of Allison too.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

I so love this papers and your work with them is really so so precious!!

Christa said...

You did a great job with this line! I love hte two little birdies card especially!

Shemaine Smith said...

Great projects Kristine, i love this collection from We R.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS