February 26, 2012

Chocolate-Filled Mini Pizza Boxes

Hi! I'm up on the Momenta blog today with these chocolate-filled mini pizza boxes :)


My daughter has several wonderful educators in her life that I like to express my appreciation to whenever I can.  This being Valentine's month, I thought it was a perfect opportunity to shower them with some yummy chocolates presented in handmade boxes.


Some of the sentiments are die cuts and others are stickers that I turned into die cuts by covering the adhesive with baby powder and then adhering to the project with foam tape.

The die cuts, the stickers, the cream damask paper, and the silver-grey patterned paper are all from the Story of Us scrapbook kit... such gorgeous designs in there!

Those lovely dimensional flowers are clear layered stickers that come already assembled... all you have to do is peel and stick to the project.  They're really pretty!


These are mini pizza boxes that measure 4 inches x 4 inches x 1 inch.  I used this tutorial to make them.  Of course I had to sample the chocolates as I worked, and not just one... oops :)


Although these are love-themed, they can easily be adapted to suit your needs.  Think Easter, birthday party and shower favors, end-of-the-year teacher gifts... the possibilities are endless.  Momenta has quite a large variety of themed products to choose from.

6 comments:

Lisa aka Raining said...

These are just beautiful! I love your blog design too. :)

Skrimp N Skrap said...

These are so adorable! What a great idea for a personalized teacher gift. I can totally see making these just to have on hand for those times when you need to give a little something to someone.

glorygirl said...

Hi! Just saw your comment on the GCD blog. Best wishes in the team tryout! I'm trying, too, so I know the nervousness and excitement ;) Your artwork is beautiful! Especially loving these sweet boxes!

Christa said...

This is a lovely set of little boxes. Stunningly photographed too!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I just love these little boxes! SOOOOOOO cute and so clever! LOVE all the tags!

Meg Giroux said...

These are adorable!!!! Super cute idea!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS