December 7, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook December Creative Kit

Hi everyone!  I hope you're having a great week... it has been soooo cold here in Wyoming... below zero!  Come on, that is just brutal!  Great reason to stay inside and scrap, right?

As I mentioned yesterday, I was so lucky to have been invited to guest design with My Creative Scrapbook this month.  Today I'd like to share what I put together with the Creative Kit.  This adorable kit was filled to the brim with Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, Pebbles, and Zva!



 




 My Creative Scrapbook December Creative Kit

I would love for you to see all of the amazing inspiration the design team and other guest designers have for you in the MCS design team gallery.  The gallery is filled to the brim with layouts, cards, and altered projects using the Main, Creative, Limited Edition, and Album Kits!

I also want to encourage you to enter the current sketch challenge on the My Creative Sketches blog.  There's still plenty of time to load your take on the sketch for a chance at this delicious prize...

Delicious, indeed!

Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

Hannie C said...

Wow... How I wish I could be one of the blessed one to receive your beautiful cards!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow more yummies from my lovely friend,everything is BEAUTIFUL!!

Karen Lopez said...

Hi Kristine! Just stopping by to say hi and to admire your awesome layouts and cards! I haven't scrapped in ages. Just ordered some new products and I can't wait to create again. Have a Merry Christmas!

Nicole said...

Oh my!! You are ROCKIN' the edge punches! Makes me want to dig mine out and actually use them!! Beautiful work, as always, Kris!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS