October 26, 2011

Halloween Wreath

Hey everyone!  I'm on the My Little Shoebox blog today with this fun Halloween wreath. 

This is one of my favorite things that I've made, and it was really simple.  All I did was adhere approximately 100 rolled strips of 12 inch by three-quarter inch MLS Trick or Treat patterned paper to a styrofoam wreath and embellish it with coordinating roll-up flowers, a banner, glitter glue, and a bow.

How do you like those fun flower centers?  They're eye brads from Eyelet Outlet!

My Little Shoebox products used:
Trick or Treat patterned paper: Scaredy Cat
Trick or Treat patterned paper: Monster Crossing
Trick or Treat patterned paper: Spooky Treats
Trick or Treat patterned paper: Starry Night
Trick or Treat patterned paper: Batty for You
Trick or Treat patterned paper: Fright Night
Trick or Treat 3D roll-up flowers
Glitter alphabet stickers - Black Diamond

I used several sticks of hot glue, burning my fingers a bit in the process LOL, but I'm happy to have this wreath.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Beautiful project, Kris! Can you tell us a little more about it? Size of wreath, how you rolled the paper, as well as some other tips for assembly? Thanks! www.kerripowell.blogsot.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS