August 16, 2011

Pebbles Projects

Hi Everyone!  Today I'd like to share the projects that I submitted for the recent Pebbles design team call.  I didn't make the team, but I have these 4 projects to cherish and I may try again next year :)  In the meantime, I'm looking forward to being inspired by Pebbles' new team.

The outfit in the above photo is from Rebel Daisy Designs.  Krista, the owner, has several adorable tutus, halloween outfits, and hairbows available in her etsy shop.



The above wall hanging is actually my favorite project to date.  I have it hanging on Allison's bedroom door.  I think she likes it, too, because she often reaches for it as we enter or exit her bedroom :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hannie C said...

Pretty, pretty pretty!!!
Yup! Like that hanger too. Maybe I should do one for my boys too..haha..

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS