January 19, 2011

Yesterday Today Tomorrow

This is my third layout using the Scrapbook Daisies January Restoration kit :)



The rose leaves are Primas from my stash. I used acrylic paint, rock candy Stickles, and Diamond Dust to decorate the chipboard key.


This was my take on Taj's journaling challenge at Scrapbook Daisies this month.  If YOU create a layout using the guidelines of her challenge and link it to her challenge thread on the message board by the 31st, you'll be entered to win a free Scrapbook Daisies kit!!!  What are you waiting for?! :)  Find the challenge here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Kris! I love the clustering of the embellishments! Got to love that Crate paper. :)

DeeDee said...

Love this layout. Beautiful rich colors.

Tanya Desmond said...

I love your photos and these beautiful pages. You guys are so dang ADORABLE!

Tereza Crump said...

sweet baby!!! how are you 2 doing?? is she walking yet?? blessings, :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS