December 14, 2010

Changes to Scrapbook Daisies Kit Club

Martha announced some exciting changes yesterday to Scrapbook Daisies kit club.  Here's what she had to say:

"I am bringing down the choices from 3 to 2 full kits per month

I will have 1 or 2 mini kits per month that will range between $15 - $20
The schedule will change as follows:

20th of the month - Sneak peeks
25th of the month - Full Reveals
25th - 28th - Member's kit selection
29th - Invoices are sent
29th - 3rd - Members must pay their invoices
2nd week of the month (Monday or Tuesday) kits will ship out

Hopefully this will assist me in getting the kits ready for you more timely and will assist you in getting payment to me promptly.

I am really excited about the changes that are coming, with today's economy the people that can not afford a full kit might be able to get a mini kit! The mini kits will have the same great quality of product just in smaller quantities."

Wooooooo did you see that?!  Mini Kits!  How cool is that?!  I can't wait to see them.  I think the new schedule is going to be really great, too.  I hope you will feel as excited about these changes as we on the design team do!  Now's a great time to become a member!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS