January 8, 2010

32 Weeks

Are there really only 56 days until the estimated delivery date?!?! I reached the 32-week mark today so I thought I'd share a picture :)


I cannot believe how quickly the pregnancy is flying by. Although we've been preparing by shopping online for the necessities over the past several months (I wonder if we've set a record for the number of UPS deliveries during this time!), as the due date draws closer I'm starting to get a little anxious wondering if I have everything that we'll need! As much of a planner and researcher as I am, I've never done this before so surely there are things that I'm forgetting! I know that everything will work out just fine, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't worry at least a little bit :) We have an ultrasound scheduled for next week... can't wait!

7 comments:

diane55 said...

Hi, Kris! I have been enjoying your blog for a while now. When I saw you were expecting I was so happy for you. I have been waiting to see a photo of you - you are a beautiful mother-in-waiting! As for what you will need for baby - you would be shocked at how little it really takes. I had five babies, some I was prepared for more that others. The thing they needed most was a happy mom. I am sure you have much love and happiness to give. Best luck to you and yours...Diane

BAHGL said...

I was wondering the other day if we were going to get to enjoy a picture of your perfect belly!

Congrats my sweet friend! Soon enough your sweet bundle of joy will be in your arms and you won't have to worry about having everything because she and your DH will be all you need!!

Hugs sweetie!

DeeDee said...

Beautiful Momma - congrats on 32 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Titi, try not to sweat is so much, it will all work out just fine...you will learn along with your baby, you look beautiful with my grand daughter in your belly!!!

Karen said...

You look beautiful, Kris! So excited for you! Can't wait to see this pic scrapped. :)

Janice said...

You look amazing and I LOVE seeing this photo! 55 and counting down you know how happy I am for you!

You need a carseat, few tshirts or gowns, a few blankets, a hat, diapers, wipes or washclothes, "milk" however you do that... and LOVE! I bet you are set!! Everything else just makes things easier! :)

Hugs!!

Tammy said...

Look how beautiful you are!! All your planning and organizing will pay off!! (and hubby may be sent on a trip or two ;-)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS