November 3, 2009

Hooray for Pink!

Until we recently found out our baby's gender I was trying to stick to relatively neutral colors for the scrapbook layouts of the ultrasound photos. I didn't necessarily succeed with that but I had at least avoided using full-blown pink.

Well now that we know, I pulled out the pink, brown, and white combo that I love so much, and of course some pretty flowers!



The design of this layout was inspired by a layout called "Natural Beauty" that was created by my friend Martha.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You have done an amazing job of scrapping this journey from the very beginning! I am so happy for you that you have a color you can really play with now!! :)

Jcbaron99 said...

Hip Hip Hurray!!!!

Tammy said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!

DeeDee said...

Yay for pulling out the pink. This is a lovely layout.

BAHGL said...

I just knew it would only be a matter of time before you started cranking out some Perfect Pink LO's!!
Thanks for sharing your journey with me!
HUGS,
Alecia

Karen Lopez said...

Such a cute gorgeous girly layout! Congrats! SO happy for you and your hubby.

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited and happy for you! And that LO is so pretty!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS